Are you interested in volunteering? We can always use the extra help as we depend almost entirely on volunteers to keep the store and pantry up and running.
You may volunteer as an individual or a group! Here are some ways you can get involved:
- Onsite assistance in sorting donations
- Attending the thrift store and assisting customers
- General cleaning and maintenance
- Organizing an opportunity to gather resources for the community
- Food drive
- Coats, shoes, or blankets drive
Getting involved is as simple as:
- Completing a volunteer application (a hard copy at the store or online via the form below)
- Reviewing our Volunteer Policies (we’ll send them to you once you’ve applied)
- Attending an orientation session
We are always seeking mature, responsible volunteers that can serve on a regular basis.
If you’d like to get involved in this wonderful service to the community, simply fill out the following and we will be in touch!